Some random thoughts as I navigate through our intricate MRT and LRT connections:
- (at the LRT station) STAIRS AGAIN. I can wait for the lift. But I don’t have a visible reason to wait for the lift. People will judge. Stairs it is.
- (at the LRT station) I await for the time I can push the turnstile using my belly.
- (while taking the stairs) I’m going to die from breathlessness, or someone’s going to push me and I’ll tumble down and break my neck.
- (in the LRT) Probably not the best mode of transport for a pregnant lady.
- (in the train) WHERE ARE THE HAND RAILS I NEED TO HOLD ON TO THE HAND RAILS.
- (in the train) WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE ON THE TRAIN AT 3PM IN THE AFTERNOON.
- (in the train) Stop pushing me my husband will dig out your eyes if he was here!
- (still in the train) I hate my husband.