I’ve been filling up the calendar with scheduled activities. The w weekend is turning out to be pretty hectic especially with relatives flying in from everywhere!
On the eve of the eve of the w, we have to:
- Pick up BIL from the airport
- Pick up SIL and kids from the ferry terminal
I also planned to make a trip to the dentist and another to the waxing parlour.
On the eve of the w, we have to:
- Do the 安床 thing in the morning (well technically it doesn’t involve either of us)
- Park A’s car at the hotel
- Collect the w car
- Collect the car decorations and flowers
- Pick up MIL’s relatives from the airport
I also planned for a manicure / pedicure session.
Sure it doesn’t seem overwhelming now when everything’s listed out, but I’m sure anything that can go wrong will go wrong for us. We are that unlucky. 😦